Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's a GIRL!

It's official- in August we will bring home a beautiful baby girl!
Benjamin will have a little sister and we will have a daughter- couldn't be happier =)

We pretty much have all the baby stuff we need, except for girl clothes. I have been having a blast searching for cute little girl stuff. I just couldn't resist buying these clothes today....






I'm going to try to keep the shopping to a minimum (but aren't girl clothes just SO cute!?)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Please don't buy everything, we need to do some shopping too.
So excited!!!! Congrats again.
Thanks for getting me to the correct blog site.

Anonymous said...

We're all so excited you're having a girl. There's always that special bond between a mother and daughter, she will always be Jarrett's little princess and Ben will have a little sister to play with and protect... how precious!!